Exclusive – Neo-industrial meets luxury re-defined – 19 Burns St Yarraville Project Launch – Re:CONSTRUCTION Followers – Pick the Best Property to Buy
These four architect designed residences from the creative team at Re:CONSTRUCTION bring together the benefits of modern urban design with neo-industrial interiors.
Wide polished timber floorboards, recycled “old reds” brick feature walls, polished concrete floors, and other exposed structural elements combine with a range of eco features to offer high end stylish luxury.
With facades of recycled bricks bearing reminders of Seddon’s and Yarraville’s industrial past, these two-bedroom (each with stylish en-suite bathroom) residences over three levels offer sophistication and comfort amidst the surrounding inner urban facilities. Practical extras include a stainless steel cook’s kitchen with European appliances, a study area and smart storage.
Two residences offer exceptional side garden spaces highlighted by vertical gardens. All residences have rear gardens.
Close to village shopping, café’s and restaurants and public transport, the on-site garage may get less use than at first expected.
North-facing balconies and generous open living spaces complete a designed living package that presents outstanding value for the area.
- North facing expansive open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with neo-industrial features
- Stainless steel chefs kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops and glass splash back
- Stainless steel Euro appliances
- Separate powder room
- Spotted gum solid timber flooring with wide floor boards
- Two oversized master bedrooms (over 15m2) both with en-suite bathrooms and large floor to ceiling BIRs
- Ducted air-conditioning for heating & cooling with individual zone control
- Study area
- Two north-facing balconies
- Landscaped gardens featuring vertical gardens, indigenous and exotic plants, bluestone and rough hewn blocks of hardwood
- Oversized garage with additional smart storage
- 6 star energy rating
- High-level thermal and acoustic qualities (eg R6 roof insulation and insulated double cavity brick party walls)
- Eco friendly construction (eg recycled brick facade)
- Each property on its own title
- Close to local shopping
- Close to public transport
Register your interest. Launching 14 April 2016 exclusively to Re:CONSTRUCTION followers. If you would like to investigate further and reserve residences, please contact Brett Ayles on 0401 228 484 or [email protected] and mention the code, “Re:CONSTRUCTION” in any communication.